*Coronavirus Update – 5.11.20*
In the Café
We offer a range of light refreshments, including delicious home-made cakes, and sandwiches and snacks such as sausage rolls and pies.
- Hot drinks, including fresh coffee, a good selection of teas (including fruit and herbal),and hot chocolate
- A wide range of soft drinks
- Fresh locally-made sandwiches every weekday
- A wide selection of home-made cakes, pastries, flapjacks, brownies, cupcakes
- Savoury items from the deli, including sausage rolls, pasties, pies, quiches and scotch eggs
Eat in or take away, as you prefer!
We have seating inside and an extensive outside seating area.
We offer free Wi-Fi and charging facilities in the Cafe.
Donald tells us: ‘The Shop at Crowle is much more than a shop! It’s a friendly meeting place for the community. The coffee and cake in the Café is very good, and I enjoy catching up with old friends and meeting new people.’
The delicious cakes and many other temptations in our Café are supplied by Lisa Andrews of Crowle. Some customers make a special journey for Lisa’s carrot cake – not to mention her chocolate brownies and Mars Krispies!
In December 2019 following a visit by Worcester Regulatory Services, their Inspector awarded us a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 “very good” – the highest rating that can be achieved!
Your feedback please!
Do let us know what you like about the Café and if there’s anything you feel we could do better or differently. Please speak to any volunteer, use the suggestions book in The Shop, or contact our Manager, Carolyn Bull, as below.